BUILDING MEMORIES, ONE VACATION AT A TIME
We've been Joyride Travel, Inc., for almost 25 years. We began with a mother/daughter agency in 1995 and was the FIRST "home based agency" in Dallas. We have grown to be 10 agents now, all with many great years of experience!! A few of our agents were travel agents before Joyride was born....and ALL of us are more than ready to help take you wherever you want to go.....and we've probably been there!
Exotic tropical island vacations, to the highest mountaintops, luxury and adventure cruises, romantic getaways, honeymoon packages, safaris, and tours. You need a vacation and we're here to help you find the perfect trip.
Want to go to Europe, what about Asia, the Middle East, Africa, or Australia, Oceania, Antarctica, Iceland, North, South or Central American, Canada, or somewhere in the BEAUTIFUL Caribbean??? Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there. We have "exclusive" vacations, and some with "exclusive" extra amenities and pricing that you may not be able to get anywhere else.
Browse or search through our site (which is filled with the most comprehensive and up-to-date specials available) to see the wide variety of trips we offer and then contact us so we can help you narrow in on the perfect trip. We're looking forward to making your next trip a memorable and enjoyable one, so contact us today and get packing!
COVID-19: Re-Opening Information
Testing Availability from: Vacation Packagers | Resorts
COVID Testing Requirements
Testing Requirements for PAX entering US
- CDC Mask Requirement 1FEB2021
- Details on CDC Website
- TLN Webinar on Testing Requirement Details: Use passcode CDCwebinar1!
- TLN Presentation on Testing Requirement Details
- Biden Order on Masks, Testing and Quarantine - January 21, 2021
- American Airlines
- Delta Airlines
- United Airlines
Testing Availability from Vacation Packagers
- Delta Vacations
- Funjet Vacations
- Island Destinations/ID Travel Group
- Pleasant Holidays
- Vacation Express (Note : Go to "Destination Testing" tab)
Testing Availability from Resorts
- Barcelo Hotel Group
- Hyatt Family of Brands
- Iberostar Hotels & Resorts
- La Colecciòn
- Palace Resorts
- Playa Resorts
- Riu Hotels & Resorts
- Sandals Resorts
- Sandos Hotels & Resorts
In Destination Testing Available to All Visitors
- Antigua & Barbuda
- The Bahamas (Note: Scroll down to "Day-Five Covid-19 testing sites" section)
- Cancun/Cozumel/Riviera Maya
- Cayman Islands
- Costa Rica (Note: Listing is in Spanish)
- Dominican Republic
- Emirates Airlines Destination Directory (40 countries served by the airline)
- French Polynesia
- Los Cabos
- Puerto Vallarta/Riviera Nayarit
- South Africa
- St Lucia
- St. Maarten
- Turks & Caicos
CDC Testing Rules FAQs
• If you test positive while travelling, what happens to your return flight? Can you take the next flight after you test negative? will there be fees? Will they have to pay the difference in air?
• If a traveler tests positive upon entering the United States, where do they go and who will pay for their stay?
• If a client is on a two-week trip will they need to be re-tested upon their return?
• How long is a COVID test good for when travelling? If it is only a 3-day trip, will a test prior to travel and another test in destination city be required?
• Is there a list of approved providers in other countries that can perform tests? If not, how will a traveler know that the test will be accepted?
• At which point in the travel process do clients show proof of negative test? Is it different if a client has PreCheck?
• Which type of COVID test is required? Is an Antigen test approved for travel?
• Is a 14-day quarantine always required followed by a negative test? What if someone tests negative on day 3 of the quarantine? Can their quarantine end, and will they be allowed to travel back home sooner now that they have a negative test?
• Does the test need to be time-stamped so it shows exactly 72 hours from flight departure time?
• What happens if a flight is cancelled? Does new testing need to happen and will the airlines cover the cost?
• Is anyone excluded from being required to take a test? Children? Individuals for religious reasons? When are doctors' notes required?
• What are the steps advisors should take if they are contacted by their client who gets stuck in another country? For those who have to stay due to a positive test, and there is a cost involved from the hotel, will booking agent receive commission on the rate charged?
• Are there different requirements for corporate travel vs. leisure travel?
• What if my client receives a false positive test?
• As Advisors and Agency Owners, should we have documentation in place that the client must sign that they understand new procedures?
• Will passengers have to show documentation in person prior to check-in? Can documentation be provided electronically?
• Will COVID testing be required of individuals who have proof of vaccination?