Top 5 Spring Break Destinations to Book in 2018
Once the holiday season ends, things tend to go back to normal - work, school, daily chores, and ongoing commitments. Spring break is the light at the end of the tunnel for many people.
Planning the best vacation possible will give you a much-needed reward for months of studying or hard work at your job, therefore, plan accordingly.
We're here to help make your next vacation the best you've ever taken with our top 5 spring break destinations for 2018. Get your bathing suit and tanning lotion ready because these are some of the hotspots you have to visit!
Nicaragua is a hidden gem for many travelers who want to stay away from the crowded beaches on their spring vacation. It's a relatively inexpensive trip, thus you won't have to spend an arm and a leg to enjoy yourself during your stay.
The scenery in Nicaragua is some of the best you'll find. You can visit volcanoes one day and relax on the scenic beaches the next. The development of the Nicaragua Canal is likely going to draw more attention to this region so it's better to act now before it's a tourist hotspot.
4. Turks and Caicos
Turks and Caicos is another place where you can avoid rowdy crowds on spring break. Jam-packed beaches can be fun when you're in college, but once you're out, you'll probably want something a bit calmer. Turks and Caicos can provide either experience.
Visit the beautiful coral reefs or stay in the tourist spots with most of the activity. The choice is yours!
3. St. Lucia
St. Lucia is one of the most scenic destinations we can recommend for this year's spring vacation. From diverse wildlife in the coastal rainforest to beautiful beaches and mountains, this location is a must-see if you're looking to travel this spring.
If you're not attracted by the wildlife, St. Lucia also offers luxurious resorts in the heart of the action.
Aruba is a classic vacation destination that will make most people's lists. It's old faithful when it comes to tropical locations. If you want to take a vacation to a tourist destination that won't take you too far out of your comfort zone, Aruba is one of the best options you have.
Anguilla was another location that didn't see too much development until recently. It's still relatively unblemished when you compare it to other places. Get a jump on this travel vacation this year than waiting until the rest of the tourist population catches wind.
Planning Your Next Spring Break
If you don't have a reason to look forward to spring break this year, start booking your trips! The vacation offers a fantastic motivation to take that much-deserved trip or even a break from your studies.
These locations are some of the most beautiful, tourist-friendly places you'll find. Get your first tan of the year in one of these tropical spots this upcoming spring.
Want some more travel tips? Check out our travel blog!
Joyride Travel is made up of experienced travel agents with more than 20 years of hands-on knowledge providing vacation packages, cruises, tours and customized plans for domestic and international travel. We'll help you create the vacation of a lifetime.
How to Get the Best End of Travel Deals with online booking
One great way to enjoy life is by traveling. Travel when you’re still young, energetic and curious about the places you have never traveled to but seen before, read from the books or watched from the television. Maybe you are wanting to savor your retirement years by lavishly exploring the natural beauty of the Bahamas, or perhaps you are interested in worldwide travel while you’re young. Even the busy professional who wants to have the time of their life traveling to foreign lands, unearthing secret getaways or just enjoying all the world has to offer, can prevail of great travel deals by booking online travel. Every type of traveler can utilize great travel deals by booking a travel deal online and with just a few clicks of your mouse.
Booking online travel has never been this easy especially for busy folks who do not have the time to wait for email specials for the best travel deals and getaways. This is why Duncanville travel agentshave everything you need to bring you to where you want to be easily and quickly. An expert Online Travel Agent is ready to assist you with your travel plans be it a cruise, tour or a vacation to international or domestic travel destinations. And it does not end with just a travel plan consultation because you can choose from payment plans as well to suit your budget so you’re guaranteed of a truly enjoyable and well-deserved vacation. Just think all of this is possible by booking online travel.
There are things to consider when looking for an online travel agent. Here are some tips:
1. Affordable travel rates – check and compare the ticket prices, make sure that they are refundable. Inexpensive flights have several layovers which you can utilize well and productively by checking out the shops and amenities in the airport or surrounding areas depending on the length of your layover.
2. Travel Insurance– there should be a comprehensive insurance package that can cover any unexpected accidents or emergencies that may come up during the course of your travel. Whether you have to cancel your flight, change your itinerary or you want to stay longer, your online travel agent can assist you with the right coverage to ensure you are affected as little as possible.
3. Budget-friendly hotel accommodations– it is best to discuss the hotels affiliated with the Duncanville travel agent as they are known to be affordable and efficient when it comes to service and charges.
4. Tour packages– you can opt to travel on your own so you can have a feel and a taste of the places at your own pace. You just need to ensure that you have informed the front desk of your plans before setting out on your journey.
By booking online travel you'll be surprised with the benefits a Duncanville travel agent can offer. Get in touch with the friendliest online travel agents from Duncanville travel agents to enjoy your wondrous dream destination.
Book Online Travel to Score Great Deals
Getting the best seasonal travel deal is in itself an adventure and a test of skills especially for someone who is yet to be a traveler. Travel agencies offer cheaper rates to pump up the start of the spring season so you can opt to book online travel or enlist the services of an online travel agent to make it simple, get the best deal and assist you with any specific needs.
Here are 7 guides and tips to help you score the best travel deals.
1. Book online travel and compare travel sites– this is the most convenient way of scouting for the best travel deals around as you have the comforts of researching and checking numerous airlines and travel agencies. Read reviews and choose a highly suggested online travel agency with great service, reliability and a proven track record.
2. Be flexible when it comes to your travel dates - to give you more flight options, check out the dates before and after your planned vacationdesired dates as this can give you greater chances of getting the best deal. Allow some adjustments when it comes to your travel date, midweek, early morning or late night for the cheapest rates.
3. Travel on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Saturdays and off-peak hours- Most people fly on Thursday and Friday for their weekend trips while businessmen fly often Mondays and Fridays so in between these days would mean cheaper rates as seats have to be filled in these flights. The same case applies for cheaper airfares in the early morning and late evening flights.
4. Book your travel wisely- the ideal time to book your travel online is 2 – 3 weeks before your travel date and when people are not as likely to be booking travel. Pick the dates towards the end of school breaks or in between holidays.
5. Travel anywhere– get the greatest deal by choosing the least expensive destination especially when you will just use your vacation for your travels and not exactly have an itinerary for a specific location.
6. Check offline - Even if booking online is the easiest way to scout for cheap flights, talking to an Online Travel Agent can give you the best deals to stretch your travel budget.
7. Sign-up for travel newsletters and updates - To keep you posted with the upcoming travel deals, you can sign up for travel newsletters from Duncanville online travel agents so you will never miss a chance on getting the best travel deals.
Get the best value for your time and money while lavishing in your dream vacation is as easy as booking with an online travel agency. Friendly and accommodating Online Travel Agents are ready to assist you for all of your travel needs.
Do not Book Online Travel until You Read This
For most people, traveling to faraway places is the fulfillment of a dream. They have saved for it over a lengthy amount of time, years even - missed favorite movies and lattes, saved on gas and electricity - just to reach their dream destination.
Does this sound like you? Are you ready to book a flight, pack your bags and enjoy the island of your dreams? But if given the chance, would you like to reach that destination at a more affordable rate and with far less worries?
You can, with the right vacation package from an online travel agent. But, as with everything else, not all vacation packages are created equal and not all travel agencies can give you the best deals. How to find the best deal? Read on and find out.
4 Things to Look for When You Book Online Travel
1. Accommodations. Remember that this will be the place you'll be staying in for the entire duration of your vacation, so it's best to find out way before the trip if it has all the amenities you need. Are you taking your kids? Then, it's best to ask your travel agent for a kid-friendly cruise, hotel or recommended destination. Working with a budget? Your online travel agent can suggest destinations that can fit your needs at a price you can afford while still allowing you to get the full experience.
2. Meals. It's recommended to check the foods and beverages that will be served to you during your stay if you have dietary restrictions, medical conditions or allergies. Also, this will prevent you from ordering foods and drinks that might end up as add-ons because they are not included in the travel package.
3. Fine print. Never sign a contract without reading the fine print. Make sure that everything's clear to you and you understand the limitations set in your itinerary. Check out the terms and conditions. Ask your travel agent to explain terms that seem to be too vague or unclear to you. Ask about their policies on delays or cancellations. This way, you'll know what happens to your hard-earned money in case you need to cancel or reschedule your vacation.
4. Entertainment. Ask your online travel agent about the entertainment scene in the destination you wish to visit. Are there concert halls? Sports centers? Convenience stores? How about outings and excursions? Knowing these things can help you pack appropriate clothing and accessories.
These are just some of the things that you need to look for when booking for a vacation package. Remember to book with travel companies that are known for their good reputation and track record
A Complete Vacation Package: What to Ask for from Travel Companies
It is that time of the year to think about having a much-needed break from the reality of your everyday life. You budget for months and wait with anticipation as your vacation money grows in the bank. Now is the time to reward yourself, start looking for a travel agent and make plans for a one-of-a-kind vacation.
What to look for when choosing an online travel agency
There are more than a hundred online travel agencies that offer travel deals to anywhere in the world. Proceed with caution though. There are booking sites that advertise unbelievably low packages but when you start booking, you will be redirected to different sites and asked to fill out loads of forms and may even end up paying much more than the advertised price.
Choose a reputable online travel agent with good reviews and ratings. Check their online reviews. Past customers often provide insight as to the service they received and the deals they got. When you find a trustworthy travel agent, make a checklist of what you need from them. The following should be at the top of your list:
1. Low cost tickets – make sure that your tickets are refundable and offer minimal layovers. Most inexpensive flights have several layovers, but you can actually make the most of the in-between flight hours by exploring the airport and the nearby surrounding attractions depending on the duration of your layover.
2. Affordable hotel accommodations – if you are traveling on a budget, find a bed-and-breakfast in the outskirts of the city which are often less expensive than the ones in city downtown areas. It is not difficult to find a place that will meet your expectations and offer efficient hotel services. Hotels affiliated with travel agencies have flexible check-in and checkout hours. If you are arriving late, remind the agent beforehand.
3. Travel insurance – this is necessary when traveling. Make sure you prepare for any incidences like getting sick or an accident that jams the highway or even weather related incidences. A comprehensive coverage should be included in the travel services offered by your booking agent.
4. Tour packages – choose an itinerary that lets you see the sights and get a taste of the culture. If you like to explore the place at a more leisurely pace, do not take the guided tours. Do not forget to inform the front desk of your whereabouts and bring a street map with you when you go out on your own.
Lastly, before you book online travel packages, make sure you find the best deal. It is better to call the agent and ask for a detailed proposal before you commit. When your booking complete, look forward to a new experience of collecting wonderful memories. Leave your worries at home, after all, life is a journey you must enjoy to live fully.
Travel Insurance: Why Purchase It from your Travel Agent?
Regardless of how frequently you travel, travel insurance is a must. It can save you from a host of unpleasant emergencies and situations that can put a huge dent in your pocket, compromise your comfort, or worse, threaten your security.
That's why travel insurance should always be on the top of your checklist each time you decide to book a vacation. Who should you buy it from? Some people hesitate to purchase it from their travel companies thinking that it's just another rip off. Yes, travel services do get commissions for selling insurance, but the advantages they can provide more than make up for the cost.
What Advantages Will You Get from Buying Insurance from Duncanville Travel Companies?
There are so many reasons why a Duncanville resident will benefit from purchasing Travel Insurance. One reason would be economy. It's because when you purchase travel insurance from travel companies in your area, the need for transportation and related expenses are minimized. And in the event that something happens to you while you're away, your relatives can contact them easily.
You also benefit from their skills and experience. For example, travel agents have in some instances toured the places that they offer in their packages. They can give you tips on where to buy the cheapest souvenirs or eat the best meals. Not to mention that they know their way around. So in case you get lost during one of your explorations, just call your agent and they can help you out.
But the best reason for buying insurance from your local travel agent is the connections they have. There was once a doctor and his wife who decided to visit their relatives. During their stay, an incident happened - in a building a few meters away from the hotel they were booked in. The doctor's wife, who was pregnant at that time, wanted to board the next available plane home. They called the airport, but there wasn't any plane available. They called their agent, the agent talked to an airline insider, and the doctor and his wife were able to book a flight in a matter of minutes. To top it all, the agency refunded a huge portion of their cancelled vacation.
Traveling can be a fun and exciting activity when you don't have to worry about your safety and security. Just remember to hire the services of a reputable Duncanville travel agent today.